Join our team! We offer a multifaceted and exciting position as a Scientific Project Manager at Lib4RI.
What can you expect?
- Conception and implementation of independent and cooperative projects and trainings for the further development of the library services in the field of scientific literature, data and information management
- Writing and editing of new content for all communication channels of the library (website, newsletter, information materials, social media)
- Collaboration in the library’s staff function (including monitoring, reporting, project organisation and coordination)
- Active participation in the strategic and operational development of the library in a dynamic and increasingly IT-driven environment
What do you bring with you?
- University degree in science or engineering, profound knowledge of the scholarly work methods and, if possible, experience in scientific information management
- Interest in current developments in librarianship, open access and open research data; commitment to customer-oriented optimisation of library services
- Very good conceptual and organisational skills as well as experience in project management
- Excellent Office skills, good knowledge of web technologies, strong communication skills in German and English
- Independent and structured work, a high degree of service orientation, self-initiative and willingness to take on responsibility
Please take a look at the full details of this job opportunity (in German) and apply via the online application portal.