We have expanded our journal collection for 2015. New on offer are the following journal packages:
- The ACSESS Digital Library contains the 14 journals of the American Society of Agronomy, the Crop Science Society of America and the Soil Science Society of America as well as the proceedings of the ACSESS conferences. We are offering a one year test trial with access to the digital library.
- Our users have once again full access to all American Physical Society (APS) journals. This is a very positive development considering the issues we had with APS in 2014.
- Additional to the journals of the American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE), we have also licensed the ASCE proceedings for 2015.
- We have newly acquired the journal archives (1960-1999) from the American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME).
- A one-year test trial with access to all Begell House journals has been set up. Besides engineering, the main subject area of the journals is biomedical research.
- Bentham Science is a small academic publisher offering mainly journals from the research areas medicine, engineering and chemistry. We have arranged a test trial for half a year granting access to all journals.
- The journal package WISO Fachzeitschriften Technik from the publishing house GBI-Genios has been licensed (78 journals, partly in German).
- Since this year our users have had access to the following IEEE journals from 2005 on: IEEE Transactions on Applied Superconductivity, IEEE Transactions on Nuclear Science, IEEE Transactions on Magnetics, IEEE Journal of Photovoltaics, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing. The license for the IEEE Journals Library Plus was not extended due to its very bad cost-benefit ratio.
- A one-year test trial with access to all journals from the Independent Scholarly Publishers Group (ISPG) has been available since September last year. The journals mainly focus on life science & medicine.
- We have newly licensed Nature Protocols and the complete archive of Nature Chemistry.
- Our Oxford University Press (OUP) collection has been expanded by 47 journals. From 2015 on, you will find the FEMS (Federation of the European Microbiological Societies) journals at OUP.
- The archives (<1996) of 640 Springer journals from the subject areas biomedical & life science, chemistry, earth & environmental science, engineering and physics & astronomy are now accessible to our users at all four research institutes.
- We offer a one-year test trial with access to all World Scientific journals in 2015. The main subject areas of the journals are computer science, engineering and physics.
- Because of the massive price increase we have cancelled our subscription to Science Express from AAAS. The good news is that Science is still fully available (see news on our website).
Should you encounter access problems or have questions concerning our electronic resources, please do not hesitate to contact us at @email. What do you think about the new products and trials? We highly value your feedback.