The library system IDS UZH (Information Network of the University of Zurich) will be integrated into the NEBIS library system.
For this reason, the following NEBIS services won’t be available from 27 March, 9pm – 3 April 2013, 7am:
- Orders in the library catalogue
- Document loans
- Document returns (no overdue fees in this period)
- Loan extensions
- Electronic document delivery
- Interlibrary loans
- Registrations of new users
- Access to the NEBIS user account
- Information on unpaid bills or fees
NEBIS catalogue searches will still be possible. Disruptions are likely, though.
Note that all media present in the local Lib4RI holdings can be borrowed during the NEBIS interruption. Simply use the lending diary next to the Self-Check-Station. All electronic information resources (e-books, e-journals, etc.) are continuously accessible.