After some distinct adaptations with new resources but also with cancellations in the last years we saw only minor changes in our portfolio in this year.
- Brill: We successfully negotiated a 1-year-trial to the complete Brill E-Journals collection. Brill is a well-known publisher for humanities, but has also a collection of biology journals.
- Elsevier: The journal Structure (Cell Press) was subscribed.
- ISPG: After the International Scholarly Publication Group disappeared from business in 2018, we ensured access to the most used journals via direct licenses.
- all journals from the International Water Association (IWA)
- the Journal of Nuclear Medicine and the Journal of Nuclear Medicine Technology from the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI).
- Mary Ann Liebert: After our trial to three journal collections in 2017 we now can offer a year-long trial for all 90+ journals from the publisher Mary Ann Liebert.
- Nature: We licensed Nature Sustainability and Nature Catalysis, both launched in 2018.
- Oxford University Press: The upgrade from the Full collection 2018 to the Full Collection 2019 includes 17 new journals.
- Royal Society of Chemistry: We added the New Titles Package 2019 with the journals “Material Chemistry Frontiers” and “Sustainable Energy & Fuels” to our selection.
- Taylor and Francis: Purchase of the archives of 15 journals within the Pharmaceutical Science and Toxicology collection.
- Wiley: We expanded our backfiles collection by 26 journals, mainly from the subject areas chemistry and biology.
- We set up a year-long trial to the Forestry Compendium and the Forest Science database from the Centre for Agriculture and Bioscience International (CABI).
- We had to cancel “MathSciNet” due to low user interest over the past few years.
- We updated our e-book collections from ACS, Cambridge University Press, Elsevier, Hanser, IOP, IWA, OECD, McGraw-Hill’s AccessEngineering, Oxford University Press, Royal Society of Chemistry, Springer, Taylor & Francis, Wageningen Academic Publishers, Wiley and World Scientific with the newly published books in 2019.
- Elsevier: We purchased the backfiles of 15 e-book-Series from Elsevier .
- Safari: After reducing our subscription to a custom collection of 300 titles in 2018 we now have enlarged the collection to the complete selection of Safari Tech Books with more than 34’000 titles and unlimited concurrent use again.
Please do not hesitate to contact @email if you have questions concerning these changes in our portfolio or if you come across access problems. We also highly value your feedback on our new products.