If you cannot find the material you need (book or article) in our media collection or the NEBIS catalogue, we will be happy to order it for you. We search for the documents in other Swiss and foreign libraries and order them for you.
- Borrow Books
- Open Access
- Document Delivery
- Link Resolver
Contact Document Delivery
FAX +41 58 823 58 25
- To order a document you can use our form, send us an e-mail or send you request via FAX +41 58 823 58 25.
- If you think that the book you are looking for might be a worthwhile addition to the permanent library collection, you can also make a purchase suggestion.
- Articles and book chapters are delivered by e-mail to your institutional e-mail address.
- Books are borrowed from other libraries and are delivered to one of our pick-up locations. You will receive an e-mail when the book has arrived. The loan period for books is determined by the lending library and is usually four to eight weeks. The due date of the item is marked on the receipt. The due date can also be checked in your NEBIS account.
- We also search, purchase and deliver standards and patents. See Resources > Standards & Patents for further information.
- Delivery Time: Document Delivery offers fast turn-around times. We are usually able to deliver documents within two business days. Books are delivered within 2 weeks.
- Fees: Document Delivery is only available to students and staff of the research institutes within the ETH Domain (Eawag, Empa, PSI & WSL) and free of charge.