Do you want to receive a DOI for a document that you have published? There are a few conditions that must apply to have one issued on your behalf by Lib4RI. Check them out below.
- The publisher of your publication is Eawag, Empa, WSL or PSI.
- Your publication will be published in DORA under a CC license. CC BY is strongly recommended.
- The person asking for a DOI registration has the copyright of this publication.
- The title page of your publication contains this information:
- Publication Title and Year
- Authors or Editors
- CC license (See here about CC license attribution best practices)
- DOI, which you add after you have received from us
- Your publication fulfils the DORA Content Policy.
- The document has not yet been issued a DOI by another publisher.
Please note that publications receiving a DOI in DORA cannot be retracted. Furthermore, we strongly recommend that you add DOI links to the citations of your references. See here for reference linking best practises.